Saturday 14 July 2012

Good Grief - I Have a "Fan Club"

( posted by Alan)

This made me smile!


I'll largely leave it up to anyone reading this to research how much "self promotion" electioneering I actually did via the NBW site.

Suffice it to say, I made a firm decision not to, other that to point out it wasn't hard to research who I was, (or indeed any other candidate might be),  with the use of Google.

Most people could probably work out it might have been worth trying to find out about any of the 30 plus CaRT "Boater" Council candidates by the use of Google, but apparently by doing so on Narrowboatworld, I may have done an excessive amount of self promotion! 

I suppose the average NBW reader may not be capable of working this out for themselves then ?

Photo: Sarah Hale who gave permission for me to use it!
I have not checked with Sarah Hale of "Chertsey" whether they sought permission to use her picture, which they have clumsily cropped.  My assumption though is that they did not.  If so, this would be about par for the course with the plagiarism that this site regularly resorts to.






1 comment:

We have (finally!) been alerted to the fact that many people have been unable to post comments on this blog. (It seemed a bit odd, as people used to, but it has stopped occurring). We have changed some settings, so hopefully now possible again. Comments will be moderated, and you will need to enter word verification.